42. Chianti, Da Vinci glass $9.00 | bottle $35.00
Deep rich crimson color with inviting aromas of cherries and ripe red fruits balanced by soft, round tannins. A great food wine.
43. Chianti, Villa Cafaggio $70.00
This Chianti shows lots of mineral, berry and mint aromas. Full-bodied, with a solid core of fruity and silky tannins.
44. Cabernet Sauvignon, Hess Select (Napa) glass $8.75 | bottle $33.00
Fruit forward nose leads into Bing cherries, cedar and subtle spice to round out the palate.
44a. Cabernet Sauvignon, Blackstone $30.00
Displays a deep garnet color; the aromatics reveal a fusion of rich, exotic spices, ripe plum and roses. The luscious palate is well-balanced with enticing flavors of plum, cherry and spice.
45. “Lady in Red”, Kestrel $35.00
Black cherry toasty oak and cocoa flavors echo in the lengthy finish.
46. Cabernet Sauvignon, The Show $30.00
Big and bold, it is dominated by full flavors of dried black cherries, jammy preserves and layers of spice and sweet vanilla. The show grabs your attention.
46a. Cabernet Sauvignon, Chateau Ste Michelle Ethos Reserve $80.00
The power of richness of Washington fruit combined with an old-world elegance. Offers dark fruit aromas with flavors of boysenberry and mocha on a decadent rich palate and an elegant finish.
47. Cabernet Sauvignon, St. Supery (Napa) $60.00
Flavors of currant and blackberries with vanilla from oak aging for a refined finish.
48. Cabernet Sauvignon, Trinchero Main Street glass $9.50 | bottle $39.00
Fresh, ripe cherry and black currant fruit flavors with overtones of olive and vanilla, balanced by supple, well-integrated tannins and firm acidity.
48a. Cabernet Sauvignon, Joel Gott 815 $49.00
The diversity of Napa Valley’s appellations provide the 825 with round, blackberry flavors from the valley floor and dark, complex mocha-like flavors from the hillside.
49. Cabernet Sauvignon, Root 1 Colchagua Valley Chile $30.00
Rich ruby in color with dark cherry, black currant, toffee and mocha notes. Silky tannins, long complex finish accented by vanilla accents.
50. Sangiovese, Montevina Terra D’oro Forté (Blend) $49.00
Dark red fruit flavors of current preserves, candied apple and stewed cherries dominate the palate.
50a. Sangiovese, Montevina Terra D’oro glass $9.50 | bottle $39.00
Flavors of red plum, apple and black cherry stewed fruit spiced with cinnamon, vanilla bean and licorice entice your palate.
50b. Sangiovese, Santa Cristina $35.00
Ruby red color with purple hues. Intense fresh fruit aromas with pleasant floral hints. Well-structured, generous, soft and harmonious. Sweet tannin and lingering fruit in the finish.
51. Cabernet Sauvignon, Dominus – “Napanook” $90.00
Bordeaux blend with notes of plum liqueur, black currants, underbrush and cedar. Full-bodied, rich and powerful.
52. Krug Generations, 2005 Reserve $110.00
Aromas of espresso and nutmeg lead to the rich, plush red fruit flavors of black cherry and blueberry jam before finishing with grace and style.
53. Cabernet Sauvignon, Chateau Ste. Michelle Cold Creek $78.00
Ripe blackberry, blueberry and cassis explode on the palate. Finishes with supple tannins and lingering toast in the background.
54. Cabernet Sauvignon, Silver Oak (Alexander Valley) $135.00
A classic, rich and luscious wine with aromas and complex flavors of ripe red fruits, vanilla and dill.
55. Cabernet Sauvignon, Terra Valentine $80.00
Deep plum, violets, cedar and bittersweet chocolate. Bright cola berry follows with notes of caramel and dried fig and a lingering, dark cocoa finish.
56. Merlot, Red Diamond $26.00
Soft, fruity and easy to drink with just the right amount of oak. This wine will win you over with just one glass.
57. Merlot, Trinchero Main Street glass $9.50 | bottle $39.00
This aromatic, softly textured, flavorful Merlot offers complex cherry, tea, flower and herb aromas with smooth, fruity, toasted cherry flavors.
58. Merlot, Hogue Genesis (Washington State) $34.00
With hints of sage, dill, orange zest and smoky oak, this big, elegant Merlot is a rich wine on the palate with firm tannins and complex earthy tones.
59. Merlot, Wild Horse $45.00
On the palate the flavors are dominated by ripe berry and mocha. A supple, spicy mouth-feel leads to a lingering finish.
60. Merlot, Trinchero Day Break Merlot $50.00
This Merlot is deep in color and the flavors are ripe and lush.
61. Merlot, Kenwood “Jack London” (Sonoma) $59.00
Rich and full-bodied with aromas of pipe tobacco, vanilla and ripe red fruits with a long finish.
62. Merlot, Matanzas Creek (Sonoma) $60.00
Complex, melted toffee notes that complement the rich bouquet of black fruits.
63. Merlot Duckhorn (Napa) $110.00
A bouquet of rich, ripe berries follow through the palate along with silky tannins, spice and a long fruity finish.
64. Merlot, Toad Hollow Reserve (Russian River Valley) $39.00
Smooth but complex with blackberry and plum flavors and a soft oak influenced finish.
65. Red Meritage, Lyeth (Sonoma) $35.00
This Bordeaux blend shows earth, cherry, blackberry and herb flavors wrapped in oak.
65a. Toad Hollow Eriks Red $29.00
Medium intensity of oak vanilla and blueberry.
66. Hedges Three Vineyards (Washington) $57.00
The flagship of our estate wines, the Three Vineyards is a classic Red Mountain wine showing firm yet supple tannins and well-defined acidity. A blend of fruit, always a majority of Cabernet with Merlot.
67. Red Zinfandel, Montevina glass $8.50 | bottle $29.00
Fresh aromas of ripe black fruit with a dash of pepper gives your palate early warning of the ripe forward fruit and spice flavors.
68. Zinfandel, Gravity Hills (Paso Robles) $29.00
Layers of fruit, spice and oak continually fold. Savor the long, balanced finish.
69. Zinfandel, Valley of the Moon (Sonoma) $35.00
Blackberries, caramel and spice fill the nose while plum, black cherries, vanilla and spice awaken the palate.
70. Zinfandel, Terra d’Oro “Deaver Vineyard 100 Year Old Vine” $49.00
A balance of beauty, power and grace. Deep eggplant hue suggests the richness and concentration in your glass. Dark berry flavors and a touch of pretty floral aromas.
71. Magnificat, Franciscan (Napa) $105.00
A superb blend of the finest Napa fruit for a superior balanced and full mouth feel.
72. Syrah, Columbia Crest Reserve $39.00
This Rhone style Syrah includes a touch of Viognier and Grenache, delivering aromatics of slight spice, white pepper, blueberry and sweet orange peel.
72a. Syrah Renwood $30.00
Aromas of fresh herbs, dark chocolate and fresh berry pie. Full-bodied with fruit mingling alongside toast and vanilla with a spicy finish.
73. Syrah, Qupe (Central Coast) $38.00
From Santa Barbara’s most famous vineyards along with decades of hands-on experience have culminated in this memorably peppery wine with notes of wild berries and violets.
74. Shiraz, Red Diamond $26.00
Aromas of raspberry jam, leather and pepper mingle with a bit of floral spice on the nose. Spicy floral notes carry through the fruit-packed, medium-bodied palate, finishing with a touch of honey.
75. Shiraz, Climbing Shiraz (Australia) $32.00
The style is laden with intense white pepper, rich plum and vanilla oak.
76. Shiraz, Red Belly Black glass $8.50 | bottle $30.00
Deep purple with brooding red hues, this rich, full-bodied wine shows ripe plum, cherry and licorice fruit on the nose.
77. Shiraz, Turkey Flat (Australia) $90.00
Aromas of dark chocolate, black pepper and suede. The full-bodied palate has flavors of plums, red fruits and cedar.
78. Pinot Noir, Trinchero Main Street glass $9.50 | bottle $39.00
Displays flavors of strawberries, sandalwood, cola and earth. The nose is focused, bright and balanced with generous ripe black cherry, cedar and vanilla aromas.
78a. Pinot Noir, Toasted Head $30.00
Deep ruby in color, big, round and supple with prominent cherry and cranberry fruit flavors.
79. Pinot Noir, Castle Rock $31.00
Medium-bodied wine offering rich, complex layers of plum, cherry, spice and floral notes with a long, velvety finish.
80. Pinot Noir, Iris Hill $45.00
A medium bodied Pinot, with aromas of Bing cherries, floral notes and spice. This wine is soft and smooth with a long rewarding finish.
82. Pinot Noir, Villa Maria Estate Private Bin $45.00
Bouquet of ripe cherries and raspberry fruits hallmark of Marl-borough Pinot Noir. On the palate, the wine displays ripe fruit with complex savory and spice elements.
83. Pinot Noir, Seasmoke Southing (California 2004) $110.00
This wine has ample body and firm, ripe tannins that integrate well with its cool climate acidity.
84. Pinot Noir, Trinchero Vista Montone $59.00
This wine shows an impressive blend of black and red fruit, with an elegant mouth feel supported with low acidity. While full-bodied and complex, this Pinot Noir still excels at subtlety, making it one of the most complementary food wines in the Trinchero portfolio.
85. Pinot Noir, Blackstone, Russian River $39.00
This wine is a smooth, elegant expression of cool climate, featuring coastal fruit with ripe aromas of black cherry, vanilla and hints of spice followed by cherry, jammy berry and black tea-infused flavors.
86. Pinot Noir, Charles Krug, Carneros $90.00
Lively, inviting and balanced. Scents of strawberry, ripe plum and black cherry deliver consistent fruit flavors. Toasty oak and velvety tannins lead to a long finish.
88. Barbera, Montevina glass $8.50 | bottle $32.00
The Amador County Barbera displays an appealing aroma of fresh, bright plum and cherry fruit complexed by scents of toast and hazelnut.
89. Barbera, Terra d’Oro $39.00
Seductive aroma of toasted black cherries and plums, with complex scents of tar, anise and smoky oak.